3D Printed Silver Earrings & Pendant HEARTS SET *P
Uniquely designed silver earrings and pendant that are 100% genuine and manufactured on-demand using a direct precious metal 3D printing technology. The jewellery embodies a mixture of Scandinavian simplicity, elegance and modernised ethnic details (such as the KiRiVOO pattern that plays an important role in the design). Designed in co-operation with Kati Kask, Tarmo Tael and Ines Karu-Salo (Creative Director).
1. Responsibly manufactured* in Estonia
2. The pendant and earrings by KiRiVOO are made* of Argentium sterling silver, 925, from Italy (the supplier is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council)
3. The chain necklace by JUVEEL is made of Argentium sterling silver 925 from Italy (the supplier has obtained the SA8000 certification standard). Read more here
4. Pendant: 0.43 x 0.67inch (1.1 x 1.7cm), 0.8g
5. Earrings: 0.35 x 0.27inch (0.9 x 0.7cm), 0.7g
6. Chain necklace: 17.71 or 19.68 inches (45 or 50cm), 2.3-2.5g
7. *P Personalised option - up to 4 letters on one side (pendant only)
8. Authenticity Certificate: made of recycled paper
9. Packaging: FSC certified eco-friendly craft boxes (65x65x17mm)
10. Design: KiRiVOO, style nr. JESET04
*KiRiVOO items are fully manufactured using an additive manufacturing process (precious metal 3D printer) that guarantees high quality standards comparable to those obtained by using the traditional production technics. That means time and cost saving benefits and almost irrelevant environmental impact. Read the full story here.