COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data means any data that can be directly or indirectly associated with you as an individual, which are collected and processed by KiRiVOO OÜ (Reg. number 12889846, Estonia - Tallinn 10136) in order to fulfil contracts concluded with natural persons, to contact them, and perform obligations pursuant to law.
Personal data of loyal customers can be collected in any of the following ways:
- When you provide us your contact information (incl. your name, e-mail address, billing and postal address, telephone number, payment data on our website www.kirivoo.com;
- When you use our website, data are collected through your account or through cookies;
- When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
- Newsletters: with your permission, we may send you e-mails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
If a Customer provides us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
Customers have the right to demand termination of the processing of their data, ask about how their data are used, request that their data be transmitted in a commonly used format either to themselves or to a third party. In order to avoid misuse of customer data and rights, such requests may only be submitted in a format that makes it possible to identify the person submitting that request (signed digitally or personally at the company’s office). We have the right to respond to such requests within 30 days. We regard a request to terminate processing of data as a request to terminate the loyal customer contract.
Any personal data that you provide while visiting and shopping in KiRiVOO e-shop are considered confidential information. The use of encrypted data transmission channel with banks guarantees that personal data and bank particulars of buyers are protected.
- When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only;
- If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent? If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms and Conditions.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
- If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted. The third-party payment gateways for KiRiVOO are is Stripe (for credit card payments) and Maksekeskus AS (for selected bank link payments).
- All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa and MasterCard. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
- In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
- However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateway Stripe have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
- In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
Links: When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
- To collect data about usage habits and for statistical purposes;
- To remember user preferences and settings;
- To send you offers and marketing messages that are best suited for your needs;
- To collect information required to improve our website;
- To log in, to personalise the page, and fill in forms.
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you that you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
- Session cookies or temporary cookies are used every time when you visit our website, and they are deleted when you shut down your web browser (allow Shopify to store information about your session). Temporary cookies are used for instance to remember the language you have selected for the website, or the content of your shopping cart.
- Permanent cookies stay in the user's device after you have closed the website. For example, _shopify_visit (no data held) is persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit (used by our website provider’s Shopify's internal stats tracker to record the number of visits)._shopify_uniq (no data held) expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day and counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer. Cart is persistent for 2 weeks as it stores information about the contents of your cart; Permanent cookies have different periods of expiry. Permanent cookies (_secure_session_id, sessional storefront_digest) are also used to remember user preferences and store user names and passwords so that users do not need to log in every time they visit the site.
Users can delete cookies stored in their equipment and can prevent storing cookies in their devices. To do this the user needs to change the privacy settings of their web browser. More detailed information is available in the instructions section of the browser. Please note that if you block cookies we cannot guarantee proper functioning of the website.
AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- If KiRiVOO store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact us via email email@example.com.