Maintaining the jewellery
Our jewellery should be maintained appropriately to ensure that looks perfect. Please follow the instructions below:
- Jewellery should be kept absolutely dry. If your jewellery is not used frequently, keep it stored in a dust avoiding bag;
- Avoid wearing any jewellery when swimming, sleeping, bathing or doing sports. Always rinse your jewellery in fresh water after swimming in the sea or sweating, then wipe it with soft cloth;
- Avoid a direct contact with solvents, detergents, perfume, cosmetics, etc. which may damage the jewellery;
- Avoid storing the jewellery with rubber products;
- Avoid exposing your jewellery to extreme temperatures (over 60℃ or 140 ℉ and under 0 ℃ or 32 ℉) and to sudden fluctuations in temperature. If the climate is humid, place a small packet of desiccant crystals inside your storage area;
- For extremely dirty jewelry, use a soft toothbrush and if necessary, gentle soap to clean the jewelry under warm running water. Make sure you rinse well and wipe with a soft cloth to dry.