Black Organic Blend T-shirt PRIGITTE
Chic T-shirt with a unique embroidery emblem. Made of organic cotton and bamboo blend fabric that is very soft and skin-friendly. Design: KiRiVOO by Kristiina Jeromans.
1. Made with 46% bamboo viscose, 46% organic cotton and 8% elastane (the fabric meets the human-ecological requirements/tested for harmful substances according to Standard 100 by OECO-TEX). Sourced from UK
2. Detail: Embroidery emblem
3. Colour: black
4. Skin-friendly and soft high quality super jersey fabric (180 g/m²)
5. Fitting models are wearing size EU 36 / UK 8 (blond model´s bust is 90 cm, brunette model´s bust is 85 cm)
6. Style SH1703B from KiRiVOO Apolline Collection
Why is this product better for the environment and people?
Our apparel is timeless, healthy, made of certified eco-friendly fabrics and produced ethically on-demand. For example, organic cotton production requires significantly less water, is far less polluting, keeps an eye on humans and animals welfare, helps farmers feed their families and combats climate change. Please see the full list of our sustainability commitments here.
Our jewellery is made of responsibly sourced precious metals that are 100% recycled and ethically on-demand produced using an additive manufacturing process that saves resources (electricity, consumable materials) and reduces waste (the need for refine metals is reduced by a great extent, which allows an almost 100% reuse rate of the non-consumed and non-contaminated metal powder used to print jewellery). Read more.
We're also reducing the ecological footprint of our business by planting a tree per every KiRiVOO product sold and making our products climate positive.
KiRiVOO plants a tree per every item sold to make all our products climate positive. We're giving back to nature by taking steps to become a carbon neutral business.
One tree can absorb approximately 20KG CO2 per year or 2-6 tonnes during his lifetime. Read further.