Eco silver earrings & pendant AIRY CUBES SET *P
Timeless and unique silver set that is 100% genuine and manufactured on-demand using recycled precious metals and 3D printing technology. Can be personalised with 3D initials.
1. All precious metals are 100% recycled and from controlled supply chain certified by Chain-of-Custody (CoC) of the Responsible Jewellery Council:
Argentium silver 925 includes at least 93% silver and 7% copper and other alloy elements (germanium). The product is lead, cadmium and nickel free
Gold plated with 18K rose gold or 24K yellow gold (purity 99.9), plating bath at the concentration of 0.8 g/l of gold
2. The chain necklace by JUVEEL is made of Argentium sterling silver 925 from Italy (the supplier has obtained the SA8000 certification standard). Read more here
3. Pendant: 0.27 x 0.27 x 0.27inch (0.7 x 0.7 x 0.7cm), 1.1g
4. Earrings: 0.24 x 0.24 x 0.24inch (0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6cm), 1.5g
5. Chain necklace: 17.71 or 19.68 inches (45 or 50cm)
6. Authenticity Certificate: made of recycled or FSC® certified paper
7. Packaging: FSC® certified eco-friendly craft (65x65x17mm or 86x86x17mm) with a removable sustainable foam insert made from Tall oil
8. *P Personalised option - up to 2 letters (pendant only). Please note - If you order a personalised product then you can leave your initials in the comment field at checkout
9. Design: KiRiVOO, style JESET02, Estonia
10. Made: Estonia
The product is manufactured using an additive manufacturing process (precious metal 3D printer) that guarantees high quality standards comparable to those obtained by using the traditional production technics. That means time and cost saving benefits and almost irrelevant environmental impact.
For CARE information, please click here.
Why is this product better for the environment and people?
Our apparel is timeless, healthy, made of certified eco-friendly fabrics and produced ethically on-demand. For example, organic cotton production requires significantly less water, is far less polluting, keeps an eye on humans and animals welfare, helps farmers feed their families and combats climate change. Please see the full list of our sustainability commitments here.
Our jewellery is made of responsibly sourced precious metals that are 100% recycled and ethically on-demand produced using an additive manufacturing process that saves resources (electricity, consumable materials) and reduces waste (the need for refine metals is reduced by a great extent, which allows an almost 100% reuse rate of the non-consumed and non-contaminated metal powder used to print jewellery). Read more.
We're also reducing the ecological footprint of our business by planting a tree per every KiRiVOO product sold and making our products climate positive.
KiRiVOO plants a tree per every item sold to make all our products climate positive. We're giving back to nature by taking steps to become a carbon neutral business.
One tree can absorb approximately 20KG CO2 per year or 2-6 tonnes during his lifetime. Read further.