Eco silver pendant GRAPHIC *P
Timeless, unique and lightweight silver pendant that is 100% genuine and manufactured on-demand using recycled precious metals and 3D printing technology. The product can be personalised with initials.
1. All precious metals are 100% recycled and from controlled supply chain certified by Chain-of-Custody (CoC) of the Responsible Jewellery Council:
Argentium silver 925 includes at least 93% silver and 7% copper and other alloy elements (germanium). The product is lead, cadmium and nickel free
Gold plated with 18K rose gold or 24K yellow gold (purity 99.9), plating bath at the concentration of 0.8 g/l of gold
2. Measurements: 1.10 x 0.78 x 0.27inch (2.8 x 2 x 0.7cm)
3. Authenticity Certificate: made of recycled or FSC® certified paper
4. Packaging: FSC® certified eco-friendly craft (65x65x17mm or 86x86x17mm) with a removable sustainable foam insert made from Tall oil
5. *P Personalised option - up to 4 letters on the patterned area (one side). Please note - If you order one of our personalised item (from the drop down menu) then please add the initials in the comment field at checkout
6. Design: KiRiVOO, style JE2009, Estonia
7. Made: Estonia
The product is manufactured using an additive manufacturing process (precious metal 3D printer) that guarantees high quality standards comparable to those obtained by using the traditional production technics. That means time and cost saving benefits and almost irrelevant environmental impact.
PLEASE NOTE that that the chain necklace is not included.
For CARE information, please click here.
Why is this product better for the environment and people?
Our apparel is timeless, healthy, made of certified eco-friendly fabrics and produced ethically on-demand. For example, organic cotton production requires significantly less water, is far less polluting, keeps an eye on humans and animals welfare, helps farmers feed their families and combats climate change. Please see the full list of our sustainability commitments here.
Our jewellery is made of responsibly sourced precious metals that are 100% recycled and ethically on-demand produced using an additive manufacturing process that saves resources (electricity, consumable materials) and reduces waste (the need for refine metals is reduced by a great extent, which allows an almost 100% reuse rate of the non-consumed and non-contaminated metal powder used to print jewellery). Read more.
We're also reducing the ecological footprint of our business by planting a tree per every KiRiVOO product sold and making our products climate positive.
KiRiVOO plants a tree per every item sold to make all our products climate positive. We're giving back to nature by taking steps to become a carbon neutral business.
One tree can absorb approximately 20KG CO2 per year or 2-6 tonnes during his lifetime. Read further.