Organic Cotton Embroidered Sleeveless Coat EESTI100
This stunning embroidered multi colourway sleeveless coat can be worn straight or tied around your waist. Unique, contemporary and timeless statement piece. Made of organic cotton, hemp and bamboo fabrics. Limited edition item. Design: KiRiVOO by Kristiina Jeromans.
1. Made with 100% organic cotton (cream, red and black). The fabrics are made of the organic yarns certified by GOTS that meet the human-ecological requirements). Sourced from UK
2. Lining: 100% bamboo viscose (the fabric meets the human-ecological requirements/tested for harmful substances accotding to Standard 100 by OECO-TEX). Sourced from UK
3. Detail: unique embroidery emblem
4. Colours: light beige, black, blue
5. Skin-friendly and soft high quality fleece back jersey fabric (approx. 330 g/m²)
6. Machine washable
7. Fitting model is wearing size EU 36 (UK 8)
8. SS18 limited edition style VE1701B
Why is this product better for the environment and people?
Our apparel is timeless, healthy, made of certified eco-friendly fabrics and produced ethically on-demand. For example, organic cotton production requires significantly less water, is far less polluting, keeps an eye on humans and animals welfare, helps farmers feed their families and combats climate change. Please see the full list of our sustainability commitments here.
Our jewellery is made of responsibly sourced precious metals (that includes recycled silver) and produced ethically on-demand using an additive manufacturing process that saves resources (electricity, consumable materials) and reduces waste (the need for refine metals is reduced by a great extent, which allows an almost 100% reuse rate of the non-consumed and non-contaminated metal powder used to print jewellery). Read more.
We're reducing the ecological footprint of our business also by planting a tree per every KiRiVOO product sold.
We're giving back to nature by taking steps to become a carbon neutral business. KiRiVOO plants a tree per every item sold.
One tree can absorb approximately 20KG CO2 per year or 2-6 tonnes during his lifetime. Read further.