Melange embroidered organic cotton jacket HALLIKE
This embroidered melange grey jacket emphasises feminine silhouette. Perfect to wear with a dress, skirt or trousers. Amazing hemp and organic cotton blend fabric feels so comfortable and soft. Design: KiRiVOO by Liisi Tui.
1. 55% hemp and 45% organic cotton (yarns of the organic cotton are GOTS certified. Manufacturer is certified by the FWF (Fear Wear Foundation)). Sourced from the Netherlands
2. Lining: 100% viscose (the fabric meets the human-ecological requirements/tested for harmful substances according to Standard 100 by OECO-TEX®). Sourced from Estonia
3. Buttons: off-white shank buttons (50% nacre, 50% polyester) made from recycled mother of pearl material
4. Unique embroidery: white
5. Colours: melange grey, off-white, white
6. Skin-friendly, soft and stretchy fabric (290 g/m²). Please note it may shrink a little after first wash - it´s important to follow the caring label instructions
7. Fitting model is wearing size EU 36 (UK 8)
8. Style JC2001 from KiRiVOO collection
Why is this product better for the environment and people?
Our apparel is timeless, healthy, made of certified eco-friendly fabrics and produced ethically on-demand. For example, organic cotton production requires significantly less water, is far less polluting, keeps an eye on humans and animals welfare, helps farmers feed their families and combats climate change. Please see the full list of our sustainability commitments here.
Our jewellery is made of responsibly sourced precious metals that are 100% recycled and ethically on-demand produced using an additive manufacturing process that saves resources (electricity, consumable materials) and reduces waste (the need for refine metals is reduced by a great extent, which allows an almost 100% reuse rate of the non-consumed and non-contaminated metal powder used to print jewellery). Read more.
We're also reducing the ecological footprint of our business by planting a tree per every KiRiVOO product sold and making our products climate positive.
KiRiVOO plants a tree per every item sold to make all our products climate positive. We're giving back to nature by taking steps to become a carbon neutral business.
One tree can absorb approximately 20KG CO2 per year or 2-6 tonnes during his lifetime. Read further.