Bordeaux Red Organic Cotton Embroidered Dress PILVI
Contemporary straight dress with wide sleeves and a unique embroidery. Truly chic style that can be worn year around. Made of organic cotton fabric that is comfortable, stretchy, warm and soft. Designed in-cooperation with Teele Koel and Liisi Tui.
1. 100% organic cotton (the fabric is made of organic yarns that meet the human-ecological requirements by GOTS). Sourced from UK
2. Unique embroidery
3. Colour: bordeaux, wine red
4. Skin-friendly, soft and stretchy fabric (330 g/m²). Please note it may shrink a little after first wash - it´s important to follow the caring label instructions
5. Fitting model is wearing size EU 36 (UK 8) and is 182cm tall
6. Style DR1803 from KiRiVOO SuSi Timeless Collection
Why is this product better for the environment and people?
Our apparel is timeless, healthy, made of certified eco-friendly fabrics and produced ethically on-demand. For example, organic cotton production requires significantly less water, is far less polluting, keeps an eye on humans and animals welfare, helps farmers feed their families and combats climate change. Please see the full list of our sustainability commitments here.
Our jewellery is made of responsibly sourced precious metals (that includes recycled silver) and produced ethically on-demand using an additive manufacturing process that saves resources (electricity, consumable materials) and reduces waste (the need for refine metals is reduced by a great extent, which allows an almost 100% reuse rate of the non-consumed and non-contaminated metal powder used to print jewellery). Read more.
We're reducing the ecological footprint of our business also by planting a tree per every KiRiVOO product sold.
We're giving back to nature by taking steps to become a carbon neutral business. KiRiVOO plants a tree per every item sold.
One tree can absorb approximately 20KG CO2 per year or 2-6 tonnes during his lifetime. Read further.