Black Bamboo Shirt Dress SORGO
Black shirt dress with a white cotton lace on the belt and sleeves. Made with 100% bamboo. Incredibly comfortable and timeless design that will never date. Design: KiRiVOO by Teele Koel.
1. Made with eco-friendly fabric:100% bamboo viscose (the fabric meets the human-ecological requirements/tested for harmful substances according to Standard 100 by OECO-TEX). Sourced from UK
2. Luxurious skin friendly and light/medium weight fabric (approx. 130 g/m²)
3. Detail: belt covered with the cotton blend lace. Sourced from UK
4. Fitting model (on white background) is wearing size EU 36 (UK 8), is 174 cm tall, bust size is 84cm (33in). The model in nature is wearing the dress size EU 36 (UK 8), is 172 cm tall, bust size 90cm (35in)
5. Style DR1603 from KiRiVOO Inflorescence Timeless Collection
Why is this product better for the environment and people?
Our apparel is timeless, healthy, made of certified eco-friendly fabrics and produced ethically on-demand. For example, organic cotton production requires significantly less water, is far less polluting, keeps an eye on humans and animals welfare, helps farmers feed their families and combats climate change. Please see the full list of our sustainability commitments here.
Our jewellery is made of responsibly sourced precious metals (that includes recycled silver) and produced ethically on-demand using an additive manufacturing process that saves resources (electricity, consumable materials) and reduces waste (the need for refine metals is reduced by a great extent, which allows an almost 100% reuse rate of the non-consumed and non-contaminated metal powder used to print jewellery). Read more.
We're reducing the ecological footprint of our business also by planting a tree per every KiRiVOO product sold.
We're giving back to nature by taking steps to become a carbon neutral business. KiRiVOO plants a tree per every item sold.
One tree can absorb approximately 20KG CO2 per year or 2-6 tonnes during his lifetime. Read further.