White Organic Cotton Embroidered Blouse VILI
Straight blouse with a unique embroidery on sleeves. Chic and timeless blouse that can be worn year around. Made of unique, soft and warm organic cotton fabric. Design: KiRiVOO by Teele Koel.
1. Made with organic: 93% organic cotton + 7% polyester (the fabric is made of organic cotton yarns that meet the human-ecological requirements set by GOTS). Sourced from FR
2. Detail: unique embroidery
3. Colour: natural white
4. Skin-friendly, soft and stretchy fabric (300 g/m²). Please note it may shrink a little after first wash - it´s important to follow the caring label instructions
5. Fitting model is wearing size 36, 172/173 cm tall
6. Style DSH1604 from KiRiVOO Inflorescence Timeless Collection
Please see the Size Guide / Care Symbols & Meanings.
We have launched a Caring Practices Campaign that seeks to recognise all our partners. Read about our Manufacturing / Suppliers list.
Why is this product better for the environment and people?
Our apparel is timeless, healthy, made of certified eco-friendly fabrics and produced ethically on-demand. For example, organic cotton production requires significantly less water, is far less polluting, keeps an eye on humans and animals welfare, helps farmers feed their families and combats climate change. Please see the full list of our sustainability commitments here.
Our jewellery is made of responsibly sourced precious metals that are 100% recycled and ethically on-demand produced using an additive manufacturing process that saves resources (electricity, consumable materials) and reduces waste (the need for refine metals is reduced by a great extent, which allows an almost 100% reuse rate of the non-consumed and non-contaminated metal powder used to print jewellery). Read more.
We're also reducing the ecological footprint of our business by planting a tree per every KiRiVOO product sold and making our products climate positive.
KiRiVOO plants a tree per every item sold to make all our products climate positive. We're giving back to nature by taking steps to become a carbon neutral business.
One tree can absorb approximately 20KG CO2 per year or 2-6 tonnes during his lifetime. Read further.