3D Printed Silver Earrings & Necklace LUX SET *P
Uniquely designed silver necklace and earrings that are 100% genuine and manufactured on-demand using a direct precious metal 3D printing technology. The jewellery embodies a mixture of Scandinavian simplicity, elegance and modernised ethnic details (such as the KiRiVOO pattern that plays an important role in the design). Designed in co-operation with Kati Kask, Tarmo Tael and Ines Karu-Salo (Creative Director).
1. Responsibly manufactured* in Estonia
2. Made* of ethically sourced Argentium sterling silver, 925, from Italy (the supplier is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council)
3. Necklace: 14.48inch (36.8cm) long, 9g
4. Earrings: 1.85inch (4.7cm) long, 2.4g
5. *P Personalised option - up to 4 letters on one side of the middle square (necklace only)
6. Authenticity Certificate: made of recycled paper
7. Packaging: FSC certified eco-friendly craft boxes (65x65x17mm)
8. Design: KiRiVOO, style nr. JESET03
*KiRiVOO items are fully manufactured using an additive manufacturing process (precious metal 3D printer) that guarantees high quality standards comparable to those obtained by using the traditional production technics. That means time and cost saving benefits and almost irrelevant environmental impact. Read the full story here.