3D Printed Silver Earrings & Pendant NETS SET *P
Uniquely designed silver earrings and pendant that are 100% genuine and manufactured on-demand using a direct precious metal 3D printing technology.
1. Ethically manufactured* in Estonia
2. The pendant and earrings by KiRiVOO are made* of responsibly sourced Argentium sterling silver (code 295) that is lead, cadmium and nickel free. The items can be gold plated with 18K rose gold or 24K yellow gold (purity 99.9), plating bath at the concentration of 0.8 g/l of gold. Material is sourced from Italy (the supplier is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council)
3. The chain necklace by JUVEEL is made* of Argentium sterling silver 925 from Italy (the supplier has obtained the SA8000 certification standard). Read more here
4. Pendant: 0.59 x 0.90inch (1.5 x 2.3cm), 0.8g
5. Earrings: 0.27 x 0.27inch (0.7 x 0.7cm) square, 0.8g
6. Chain necklace: 17.71 or 19.68 inches (45 or 50cm)
7. *P Personalised option - up to 4 letters on one side of the pendant. Please note - If you order one of our personalised item (from the drop down menu), then we will contact you and ask what initials you would like to add on the item
8. Authenticity Certificate: made of recycled or FSC® certified paper
9. Packaging: FSC® certified eco-friendly craft boxes (65x65x17mm)
10. Design: KiRiVOO, style nr. JESET05
*KiRiVOO items are fully manufactured using an additive manufacturing process (precious metal 3D printer) that guarantees high quality standards comparable to those obtained by using the traditional production technics. That means time and cost saving benefits and almost irrelevant environmental impact. Read the full story here.
For CARE information, please click here.