3D Printed Silver Earrings HEART
Uniquely designed silver earrings that are 100% genuine and manufactured on-demand using a direct precious metal 3D printing technology.
1. Ethically manufactured* in Estonia
2. Made of responsibly sourced Argentium silver 925 that includes at least 93% silver (also recycled silver) and 7% copper and other alloy elements (germanium). The product is lead, cadmium and nickel free. Responsibly sourced from Italy, from a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council (00001020)
3. Can be bought as gold plated with 18K rose gold or 24K yellow gold (purity 99.9), plating bath at the concentration of 0.8 g/l of gold
4. Measurements: 0.35 x 0.27inch (0.9 x 0.7cm), 0.7g
5. Authenticity Certificate: made of recycled or FSC® certified paper
6. Packaging: FSC® certified eco-friendly craft boxes (65x65x17mm)
7. Design: KiRiVOO, style nr. JE2021
The product is manufactured using an additive manufacturing process (precious metal 3D printer) that guarantees high quality standards comparable to those obtained by using the traditional production technics. That means time and cost saving benefits and almost irrelevant environmental impact. Read the full story here.
For CARE information, please click here.
Why is this product better for the environment and people?
Our apparel is timeless, healthy, made of certified eco-friendly fabrics and produced ethically on-demand. For example, organic cotton production requires significantly less water, is far less polluting, keeps an eye on humans and animals welfare, helps farmers feed their families and combats climate change. Please see the full list of our sustainability commitments here.
Our jewellery is made of responsibly sourced precious metals (that includes recycled silver) and produced ethically on-demand using an additive manufacturing process that saves resources (electricity, consumable materials) and reduces waste (the need for refine metals is reduced by a great extent, which allows an almost 100% reuse rate of the non-consumed and non-contaminated metal powder used to print jewellery). Read more.
We're reducing the ecological footprint of our business also by planting a tree per every KiRiVOO product sold.
We're giving back to nature by taking steps to become a carbon neutral business. KiRiVOO plants a tree per every item sold.
One tree can absorb approximately 20KG CO2 per year or 2-6 tonnes during his lifetime. Read further.