3D Printed Silver Earrings GOOD HEART
Uniquely designed silver earrings that are 100% genuine and manufactured on-demand using a direct precious metal 3D printing technology. The jewellery embodies a mixture of Scandinavian simplicity, elegance and modernised ethnic details (such as the KiRiVOO pattern that plays an important role in the design). Designed in co-operation with Kati Kask, Tarmo Tael and Ines Karu-Salo (Creative Director).
1. Responsibly manufactured* in Estonia
2. Made of ethically sourced Argentium sterling silver (code 295) that is lead, cadmium and nickel free. The item can be gold plated with 18K rose gold or 24K yellow gold (purity 99.9), plating bath at the concentration of 0.8 g/l of gold. Material is sourced from Italy (the supplier is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council)
3. Measurements: 0.43 x 1.37 x 0.15inch (1.1 x 3.5 x 0.4cm), 1.3g
4. Authenticity Certificate: made of recycled or FSC® certified paper
5. Packaging: FSC® certified eco-friendly craft boxes (65x65x17mm)
6. Design: KiRiVOO, style nr. JE2026
*This collection is fully manufactured using an additive manufacturing process (precious metal 3D printer) that guarantees high quality standards comparable to those obtained by using the traditional production technics. That means time and cost saving benefits and almost irrelevant environmental impact. Read the full story here.
For CARE information, please click here.