3D Printed Silver Earrings LONG *P
Uniquely designed silver earrings that are 100% genuine and manufactured on-demand using a direct precious metal 3D printing technology. The jewellery embodies a mixture of Scandinavian simplicity, elegance and modernised ethnic details (such as the KiRiVOO pattern that plays an important role in the design). Designed in co-operation with Kati Kask, Tarmo Tael and Ines Karu-Salo (Creative Director).
1. Responsibly manufactured* in Estonia
2. Made of ethically sourced Argentium sterling silver, 925, from Italy (the supplier is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council). The silver is lead, cadmium and nickel free
3. Measurements (3 squares) no. JE2003: 1.85inch (4.7cm) long, 2.4g
4. *P Personalised option - up to 4 letters on one side of the lower square. Please note - If you order one of our personalised item (from the drop down menu), then we will contact you and ask what initials you would like to add on the item
5. Authenticity Certificate: made of recycled or FSC® certified paper
6. Packaging: FSC® certified eco-friendly craft boxes (65x65x17mm)
*This collection is fully manufactured using an additive manufacturing process (precious metal 3D printer) that guarantees high quality standards comparable to those obtained by using the traditional production technics. That means time and cost saving benefits and almost irrelevant environmental impact. Read the full story here.
For CARE information, please click here.